Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: My thread

  1. #1
    Inactive Member cherrysmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2000
    Posts
    4,577
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    no one allowd...shoo go home..this is all mine..mine mine....

    ------------------

  2. #2
    Inactive Member cherrysmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2000
    Posts
    4,577
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Went to church tonight....interesting topic...Philippians ch 4:5..Let your moderation be known unto all men. "The Lord is at hand".

    So I can say in moderation that I am a born again Christian..that I love the Lord and look forward to his return..so there!

    ------------------

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Lefty's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 22nd, 2000
    Posts
    2,892
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    What, He returns?

    *Jumps behind dumpster*

    Please tell me when He leaves again.

    Aren't all threads YOUR threads these days? Whatever happened to that woman that ran the show here before? She was kinda hot.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member cherrysmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2000
    Posts
    4,577
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Did you ever go to her web page?? she Posted here photo there..and you are right she is really pretty...and very interesting..if you don't know it..I have it somewhere around here..just let me know

    ------------------

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Lefty's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 22nd, 2000
    Posts
    2,892
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yeah, I've seen it. She WAS hot. All the lingering threads of heterosexuality told me so.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member cherrysmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2000
    Posts
    4,577
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    You have lingering threads??

    ------------------

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Lefty's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 22nd, 2000
    Posts
    2,892
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    But of course. Every time I see one of those big billboards with some female model on them I still think: "mmm". But maybe it's just the clothes. biggrin

  8. #8
    Inactive Member cherrysmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2000
    Posts
    4,577
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Well..either you "linger" or you don't...I mean do you go out???..or do you just kind of hang out with friends ???

    ------------------

  9. #9
    Inactive Member cherrysmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2000
    Posts
    4,577
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *tidy* *tidy*

    ------------------

  10. #10
    Inactive Member cherrysmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2000
    Posts
    4,577
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    wish sonica would poke her head in once in a while...*pouting*

    ------------------

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •